ACN 2008 Quarter-Final (FIFA Soccer Goals)

FIFA Socccer Goals

Hello my friends! Nice to meet you again:)

Today I will show you the ACN 2008 Quarter-Final actions.

GHANA 2-1 NIGERIA



IVORY COAST 5-0 GUINEA



EGYPT 2-1 ANGOLA



TUNISIA 2-3 CAMEROON



Here you are;p Ghana, Ivory Coast, Egypt and Cameroon are in semi-final!

For your information, I've the semi-final results right now. However, the videos I'll post here later. Isn't okay?

Hopefully, you'll come again for watching the videos:)

Yeah...the semi-final results are:

GHANA 0-1 CAMEROON

IVORY COAST 1-4 EGYPT

and the the third place playoff between Ghana and Ivory Coast on 9th February while final match between Egypt and Cameroon on this Sunday, 10th February.

So, will defending champions Egypt won the cup again?
And what is your prediction?

Finally, if you want to see the semi-final and final actions, don't forget to come here again:p

I'll bring all the actions for you at FIFA Soccer Goals.

0 comments: